Over 12 Recent Emporia, Virginia Reckless Driving and Speeding Tickets Reduced with No Points
Disclaimer: Every case is unique and past results do not guarantee future results.
Recently we went to court in Emporia General District Court with over 12 cases. Five of our clients were charged with reckless driving by speed, with speeds as high as 80 mph in a 55 and speeding tickets as low as 73 mph in a 55.
Sometimes when you win cases, you do so because of a legal defense. However, with these cases we were able to position them in such a way that everyone avoided points. That is highly unusual for driving 25 mph over the speed limit. And the fine amounts were not high either.
- insurance doubles or triples your rates, or drops you from coverage
- employment consequences and background check/security clearance issues
- CDL drivers
- potential license suspension
- potential jail time
- increased insurance rates
- employment issues with CDL drivers and people who drive for a living
Here are some of the recent results we achieved: