New Kent, Virginia Reckless Driving Lawyer Successfully Reduces 87 mph in 70
At Leavitt & Martin, we know it does not take much to drive above the speed limit. In fact, most people drive 1-9 mph over the limit and never get pulled over. But before you know it, you go to pass someone and all of a sudden you are charged with RECKLESS DRIVING.
- up to 12 months in jail
- fine up to $2500
- license suspension up to 6 months
- insurance increases, dropped from coverage
- employment consequences
- immigration/visa consequences
RECENT RECKLESS DRIVING, 87 MPH IN 70 REDUCED WITH NO POINTS AND NO MISDEMEANOR
Recently we represented a client charged with misdemeanor reckless driving in New Kent, VA traffic court. As specialized traffic lawyers, we were able to negotiate a result where our client did not have to do driving school, and her reckless driving charge was reduced. She did not get convicted of a misdemeanor and she did not get points on her license either.
Leavitt & Martin Can Help
Today our client was charged with reckless driving in New Kent Virginia. Daniel Leavitt and Corey Martin are experienced New Kent traffic court lawyers who can often get your case reduced or dimissed.
At Leavitt & Martin, we provide the best representation we can by doing the following:
- Daniel Leavitt or Corey Martin personally handle our cases in court
- Why This is VERY Important: New lawyers are a liability and not an asset. They don’t know what they are doing. You need to handle AT LEAST 500-1000 cases before you are seasoned to the point that you are an ASSET and not a liability. Other firms don’t do this. They hire new lawyers and those are the people who go to court usually.
- Remove barriers between the CLIENT and DANIEL LEAVITT and COREY MARTIN
- Clients have access to us all the time. You will always communicate with one of us DIRECTLY
- This improves results, because it decreases chances that something will slip through the cracks.
- This improves CLIENT SATISFACTION because there is accountability
- Specialized TRAFFIC LAWYERS
- We consistently achieve great results, because of how we approach our practice.
- We are not willing to compromise quality by hiring NEW LAWYERS.