Mecklenburg, VA Reckless Speeding 86/70 REDUCED WITH NO POINTS
I went back on the court website for about 6 months and this was the best result I could find. Every person I saw who did not have a lawyer got convicted of reckless driving at 86 mph. They now have the following:
- conviction for misdemeanor reckless driving
- insurance increases/dropped from coverage
- possible license suspension
- permanent criminal record that never goes away and can never be expunged
Don’t Let a Small Mistake Lasting Consequences
Reckless driving is a serious charge, and it is important to get reduced. Today I was able to get my Mecklenburg traffic court case of reckless driving reduced with NO POINTS! Because reckless driving is a criminal misdemeanor, it can have long lasting and detrimental consequences including:
- insurance issues (rates double, triple, dropped from coverage)
- points against your license
- employment related
- school related
- immigration issues
Reckless driving is not a speeding ticket. Speeding tickets are just traffic infractions.
Every case is unique and past results do not predict the future. Call today for a free consultation. See our past case results here.