Virginia Traffic and Criminal Defense Lawyers
At Leavitt & Martin, PLLC, we make sure to give each of our clients the time and focus he or she deserves. Although we are in the courtroom nearly every day, we know that our clients are not. The criminal justice system is new to many of them, and it is intimidating to almost all of them, no matter how many times they have seen the inside of a criminal courtroom. That’s why we provide the information and support necessary to ease our clients’ fears, so they can enter the courtroom with confidence.
As lawyers for traffic violations, reckless driving, DUI and underage possession of alcohol, we have seen a great deal of people facing the criminal justice system. If you are in this situation, we want you to know that we are here to help you.
I represent Virginia clients and out-of-state clients in a wide range of criminal defense matters, including:
- Traffic violations: I handle a range of moving violations, non-moving violations and traffic-related criminal charges that include speeding, reckless driving, driving with a suspended license and drunk driving.
- Driving under the influence (DUI): I represent first-time DUI offenders as well as clients facing DUI charges for the second or multiple times.
- Drug charges: From possession and distribution of drugs, to trafficking, to possession of paraphernalia, I represent clients facing a number of drug-related criminal charges.
- Underage possession of alcohol: College is a time when a lot of kids get in trouble with drugs and alcohol. I represent college-age students in underage drinking, underage possession of alcohol, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, grand larceny, petit larceny and underage DUI cases. I understand that parents like to be kept updated on the progress of their son or daughter’s case and I do that when I have necessary authorization from my client.
- Other misdemeanor or felony charges: These can range anywhere from Petit Larceny and Assault and Battery all the way to Felony Hit and Run.
As a criminal defense attorney, I greatly enjoy the practice of law, and I think that comes through in the personalized care and attention to detail that I provide for every client I serve. I will take the time to listen to your case and help you find the solution that works for you.
Traffic and Criminal Defense Lawyers Practicing in:
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer practicing in the Greater Richmond area
I have criminal defense experience in many different courts in the Richmond Area. Contact me today if you or a loved one have a pending charge in:
- Amelia County
- Brunswick County
- Chesterfield County
- City of Colonial Heights
- Dinwiddie County
- City of Emporia
- Greensville County
- Hanover County
- Henrico County
- City of Hopewell
- King William County
- Mecklenburg County
- New Kent County
- City of Petersburg
- Powhatan County
- Prince George County
- City of Richmond
- Surry County
- Sussex County
- City of Waverly
Contact a Criminal Defense Lawyer ∙ 804-873-4004 ∙ Free Initial Consultations
I offer free initial consultations for Virginia clients and out-of-state clients who need defense against criminal charges. Call me directly at 804-873-4004 or e-mail me to schedule a free initial consultation with a traffic violation lawyer.