Emporia Reckless Driving Tickets
Virginia has one of the strictest reckless driving laws in the U.S., and in Emporia, these laws are routinely and heavily enforced. Interstate 95 and Route 58 run through Emporia, making it a prime patrol area for law enforcement agencies from the city of Emporia, Greensville County, and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Emporia has been known for its speed traps on I-95 and Route 58 for at least a decade. In Virginia, drivers can be convicted of reckless driving for (a) going 20 mph or more over the limit, or (b) going over 80 miles per hour regardless of the speed limit. On I-95 in Emporia, the posted speed limit is 70 mph, meaning that you could be charged with reckless driving for going only 11 miles per hour over the speed limit.
Don’t Let a Reckless Driving or Speeding Ticket Impact You
Reckless driving is a misdemeanor and results in a permanent criminal record if you get convicted. It can impact your insurance (they can drop you from coverage, or double or triple your rates), it can impact your job (security clearance, background check), it can impact your life in ways you could not expect even years later.
Speeding tickets can also have a serious impact on insurance. You don’t have to get convicted of reckless driving or speeding in Emporia. Call today for a free consultation.
Recent Results Emporia Speeding and Reckless Driving
- 9 Emporia Speeding and Reckless Speeding Cases reduced NO POINTS
- Emporia Reckless Driving Speeding 80 mph in 55 reduced NO POINTS
- Emporia Reckless Driving Speeding 78 mph in 55 reduced NO POINTS
- Emporia Reckless Driving Speeding, 75 mph in 55 reduced NO POINTS
- Emporia Speeding 74 mph in 55 reduced NO POINTS
TRUSTED VIRGINIA TRAFFIC AND DUI LAWYERS
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Members of the Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce
- Member of National College for DUI Defense
- Avvo Top Rated 10/10
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100